gulf travels company
Duties will include receiving and Candidate must have extensive customer service and a working knowledge of Windows and MS Office and will be responsible for administrative functions of the store.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
* Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
* May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
* Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
* Candidate will perform general clerical duties within the Store
* Responsible for answering the emails on behalf of the stores
* Ability to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records
* Maintain good working relationships with supervisors, peers and the management
Qualifications and Skills
* 2-4 years minimum of customer service or sales experience
* Administrative and Documentation Skills
* Minimum: Diploma or equivalency
Send Your Update CV to our official email only