gulf travels company
Candidate will perform Cashier functions within our retail store. Duties will include receiving and processing payments; preparing daily cash settlement and bank deposits. Candidate must have extensive customer service and public contact, proficiency in handling POS System,
Responsibilities and Duties
– Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
– Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
– Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
– Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
– Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
– Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
– Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
– Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
– Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
– Coordinate with retail staff for product inquiries and price checks.
– Process receipts and in-store coupons for customers.
– Train and sometimes supervise new cashiers or retail workers.
– Assists in the maintenance of storefront and retail displays.
– Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts.
– Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawers.
Qualifications and Skills
– 1-2 years minimum of customer service or sales experience
– Track record of honesty and loyalty
– Experience in a position that required trust – Preferred
– Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalency
Send your update CV to our official email only