||1. Responsible to implement, monitor and document the QA/QC activities as per the established Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and Quality Control Procedures (QCPs) narrated in the Project QA/QC Plan.
2. To conduct random inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made as per the Project QA/QC Plan and Client Specifications and attainment of quality requirements.
3. Ensure that all materials and equipment incorporated into permanent construction are in compliance with the contract requirements. Ensure that Engineer’s approval and/or the require factory or supplier compliance certificate have been obtained upon delivery of available material at the project site.
4. Raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) and Site Observation Reports (SOR), for the activities which are deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices and to appraise the Senior/Project QA/QC Engineer. Also to follow up the close-out of NCR’s and SOR’s.
5. To prepare the Daily Reports of the actual QA/QC activities and maintain Quality Records related to the project in a manner which ensures proper identification, traceability and easy retrieval.
6. Conduct Internal Audits as per the Audit Schedule, prepare audit reports and raise NCR’s and observations (if required) and follow up the close-out of NCR’s and observations.
7. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) and the assigned specific responsibilities and comply with and implement the local laws and Client requirements related to Health, Safety and Environmental aspects at workplace as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
8. Arrange Quality Improvement Talk/Technical briefing in coordination with Project Managers/Field Engineers and maintains records.
9. To coordinate the document control of technical submittals, drawings, etc. with Office Engineers and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, for the issue, amendment and recall of controlled documents.
10. Any other ad hoc administrative duty as requested by the Line Manager or Management staff.