Website Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To maximise sales of company products by enhancing brand name in marketplace through excellent customer service both before and after sale.
- Visits existing and potential customers – dealers, contractors, consultants – for sales and follow-up, including maintaining commercial and technical interface between principal and customer to ensure monthly, quarterly & annual sales and gross profit targets are met.
- Negotiates prices, deliveries, specification with customers
- Prepares quotations based on drawings.
- Prepares and countersigns technical submittals and compliance statements.
- On receipt of order, generates invoice according to stock availability.
- Coordinates with warehouse and customer on progress of orders and deliveries.
- Monitors stock levels for re-ordering.
- Obtains local market information for feedback to Manager and principals.
- Submits monthly sales and status report to Manager.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Graduate Electrical Engineer/ Diploma holder
- Product knowledge
- Local market knowledge
- UAE driving licence holder
- 4 years in similar field preferably in the local market